Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Busy week!


This is a busy week for us and I'll be glad to put this one behind us! We are working to get the house ready to sell. Painting, yard work, cleaning, etc.... all the things we should have done anyway.... but now are a necessity! We hope to call the realtor to have the house listed by the weekend. I look forward to getting into my new place... with not much to do. I miss reading all your blogs and hope to find time to play "catch up" to all your wonderful posts soon. Wish us luck.... we need to sell this house!

3 comments:

  1. Don't work too hard!! I think it will sell quickly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maybe after the work is done you can relax and enjoy the process and new place. Good Luck! I am excited for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish you the very best-est of luck! You deserve it and I know you'll do well. Can't wait for pics of the new place - have a good week-end and don't work too hard, OK?
    Colleen

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I do my best to respond to every comment, but if you are a no reply blogger, I sometimes cannot locate your email. Also Anonymous comments are almost impossible for me to reply. But I do appreciate you stopping by!