Sunday, April 24, 2022

This and That


 I’ve been busy, but not a lot to show for it, as far as sewing goes. I hope to discipline myself to get back to it. I have this lap size quilt ready for binding.



Made this cute candle mat for a friend.

I’ve made myself some dish cloths. 



I redecorated the little bathroom for Christmas. (This is a late post...lol)


Hubby learned to make biscuits. 🤣



Current photos. Butterbean has a pink dogwood by his grave. He had yellow daffodils a few weeks before this photo was taken.


My sidekick, Sweet Pea, will be 15 in a few weeks. She’s deaf and full of barks and anxiety. We have her on medication for her anxiety, which helps some, but not perfectly. I’m pretty home bound these days with this girl, but she rides with me to get our grocery orders. You would think I’d get lots of sewing done in these circumstances, but alas.... she is very needy. ☹️

6 comments:

  1. Such lovely stitchery. Yay, for hubby learning something new. My brother has his garden lots surrounded by metal this year. It is really neat.
    Hugs to your baby. We do all we can to make our babies comfortable and calm.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Cheryl. I’m having fun with the little raised garden bed. I’m praying it yields a few veggies. Yes we humans get crazy over our animals. ❤️

      Delete
  2. Aww, Butterbean is a cute name! And husbands in the kitchen doing Anything is a Good thing! lol
    hughugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Monday, Penny. You have been very busy. Love the sweet Rudolph embroidery. Such a sweet memorial site for dear Butterbean (love that name) . Sweet Pea is a doll too. have a blessed week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So sweet of you to Sweet Pea into your lives. She does sound like she needs you all the time. I'm sure she makes you happy. I miss my Skye so much yet haven't felt well enough to take on another dog yet. I love the photos your shared. Take care and God Bless.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just look at your dear old girl, Sweet Pea; she is adorable. Your Christmas quilt is lovely and I must say the cheery red and white curtains look fabulous. How lovely there is a pink dogwood tree near Butterbean's grave. It is lovely to visit you again.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I do my best to respond to every comment, but if you are a no reply blogger, I sometimes cannot locate your email. Also Anonymous comments are almost impossible for me to reply. But I do appreciate you stopping by!