Wednesday, December 29, 2010

It's not over... yet

Christmas was wonderful, finally having a little one to share it with again! This was Avery's first Christmas and even though it was very new to him, we all had a great time. We are now looking forward to next Christmas!!! Our Christmas celebrations are not over yet. I'll be packing up the dogs and heading to eastern NC today. My family will get together at my parents' house tomorrow evening for a good old fashioned eastern NC fish stew! Yum Yum!
Avery worked on his big cookie that grandma made for him. He made a nice mess, so I can hardly wait to see what he does with his first birthday cake in two more months. :o)

He's a big big boy now... growing up so quickly!


Santa was good to him and I think he just might like this thing called Christmas! We will definitely try it again next year. I hope you all had a Merry Christmas!



6 comments:

  1. He is so precious and I know he made your Christmas even more special. Love the ride on dinosaur. He acts like he knows how to open presents already!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to see how he's gonna like fish stew.. ha ha

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad that you had a wonderful Christmas and having a baby around is the best part!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi penny,
    Have a Happy New Year,
    Hugs,
    Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  5. PEN PEN.
    My goodness do the little grow up fast or what?? too cute.
    I see you are becoming an expert in the field of embroidery. Towels are really nice. came out so cute. I did several at one time but then I won't use them, they look nice in a basket .I know when I lived at home Grandma and her friends used theirs. Maybe I should re- think this.
    NANCY JO

    ReplyDelete
  6. Don't kids just put the magic in Christmas!? I love having all the kids around too & wish I could capture their faces at all the right moments so I never forget! Looks like Avery had a great time & he looks adorable on that little dragon rider! My Rocco got the little inchworm to ride on & I have a hard time getting him off :)

    Pretty fancy cookie Grandma!!!! Love it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I do my best to respond to every comment, but if you are a no reply blogger, I sometimes cannot locate your email. Also Anonymous comments are almost impossible for me to reply. But I do appreciate you stopping by!