Sunday, December 30, 2007

Sigh..... Christmas is over...


When did the kids grow up and where does time go? Even though they aren't little and "cute" anymore, they are still a joy to watch as they anticipate opening their gifts. This year it was also a lot of fun to watch them as they gave to others. To see the looks on their faces, as they eagerly gave away their gifts that they had personally picked out and bought for others, was priceless. I'm so proud of the children and what they have become. The family gatherings were wonderful and there was a feeling of love all around. It's kind of sad when things go back to normal and we don't concentrate as much on pleasing others, as we do during Christmas time. Wouldn't it be wonderful if we could truly keep Christmas in our hearts year round?

6 comments:

  1. Thanks to you and your brothers,and all the spouses for making my Christmas special. It was so good!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have a very nice looking family and I know you are very proud of them! Its amazing how they grow up and how our families grow with the years.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your family picture...I see why you are most proud of them.
    I agree it would be wonderful to carry the spirit of Christmas in our hearts always....lets us be among the first to do so.

    Happy New Year to you and yours with good wishes for health and happiness too. Linda

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy New Year...sorry I didn't get to see you this year. Many Blessings to you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy New Year~may it be wonderful and may we all keep Christmas in our hearts throughout the year.

    Vanessa

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your children are beautiful! and you have 2 of each just like me! How wonderful it is to sit back and watch them as they grow from "what's for ME" to "Look what I got YOU!" Makes a mother proud, for sure. Hope you and yours will have a very safe and happy New Year, and remember, even if they don't show it all the time, your children DO have Christmas in their hearts - it's because you raised them well.

    Colleen

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I do my best to respond to every comment, but if you are a no reply blogger, I sometimes cannot locate your email. Also Anonymous comments are almost impossible for me to reply. But I do appreciate you stopping by!