Friday, March 6, 2009

Monday morning...

Welcome March, 2009! This is what we woke up with on Monday morning... beautiful snow. I was hoping the weather man would be wrong this time, as I had to get up and go to work on Monday morning. Work was very interesting.... 12 out of 14 nursing assistants called out because of the snow. Thankfully, our snow loving maintenance man drove to pick several of them up for work. What a day! This top picture is my house as we were leaving the driveway. My husband was here and took me to work. Thank you, dear!
The picture is dark, but my front sidewalk is underneath all this snow.

The sun was shining directly into my eyes when I took this picture. I could not even tell what I was shooting. But this is a view of my work place, when we drove up.



This is my dogwood tree just outside my front door. Just think, in a few weeks, it will be full of beautiful springtime blooms! It was beautiful and today's temperatures will be almost 70! Enough snow for this year. Please hurry, spring!


6 comments:

  1. These photos are really pretty. love the snow, but I too am ready for spring. Good to "see" you again! Have a fabulous 70-degree day! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Penpen, those photos are just so beautiful... yes, your home was certainly a winter wonderland.. I was hoping to see the stream that runs through too...but I probably wouldn't have tracked out there either..

    Hope you are having a warm day today... I was catching up on my sleep... after being at the hospital with mama part of the night... she's ok..

    Love you!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi PenPen! Those are beautiful pictures! We missed the snow this time, but not the rain. Had 5 inches!

    My friend's son is getting married this weekend at the beach. Boy, did he pick the right date. I'm glad it wasn't last weekend.

    You are almost down to the wire for cutting cown to part time aren't you! Go Penny!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Penny,

    I gave you an award!

    Debbie J.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The dogwood tree is absolutely beautiful. Hope you have kept warm. It was 78 degrees here, today.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a beautiful tree! The scenery where you live is stunning!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I do my best to respond to every comment, but if you are a no reply blogger, I sometimes cannot locate your email. Also Anonymous comments are almost impossible for me to reply. But I do appreciate you stopping by!