I found out a few things about myself today while cleaning out our bedroom closet. Number one: I am a pack rat!
2. I hide things from myself, causing myself to buy things in duplicate, because I am so unorganized. However, I do like surprises when I find these hidden things!
3. I hate to throw away Home Decorating magazines. Even today, I put two large stacks back into the closet, that I just could not yet part with.
4. I hang on to things just because I like them, not because I'll ever use them again.
5. I have more projects to do "one day" than I'll ever live long enough to see completed. I buy way more than I need.
6. I have way more time on my hands now days than I did when my kids were little and growing up. However, I accomplished a whole lot more back then. I found the little quilt posted above while cleaning out today. It is a miniature bow tie quilt, sewn all by hand, that I remember putting together while the kids were little.
7. I need to go on a fabric diet, pattern diet, project diet. However, I'm sure those diets are just like food diets.... impossible. The temptation is great!
8. Last, but not least, I hate cleaning out closets. I only did the "stuff" today. I still need to go back through the clothes and shoes!