Sunday, September 12, 2021

Sept 12, 2021

 I finished a little cross stitch piece this week.


This is a free pattern available online by La D Da . 

I started a new little strawberry piece.


The great thing about having the internet, is being able to color match threads without having to go to the store. I have lots of colors, but seldom do I have the exact colors called for in a pattern. A quick internet search helps with the guesswork!

I hope to stitch the afternoon away on the strawberry.

Goals: (not my photos)



These small patterns work up rather quickly, so i don’t get bored with them so soon, as I tend to do with a lot of projects. Aren’t these little pillow collections adorable?


I attended a beautiful wedding yesterday evening with my Daddy. My nephew, (daddy’s grandson) married his beautiful bride, Michelle. They should be in Hawaii for their honeymoon week by now.  We wish them all the best!



Photo from my iPhone: my daddy on the right, Matt’s other grandparents on the left.

I’m off to stitch the afternoon away, while listening to a podcast about The Murdaugh Murders. Is anyone else following that story?

5 comments:

  1. I love those little pillows. That would give you much variety and keep from getting bored.
    Your nephew is very handsome as is your Daddy. Sounds like a lovely day with family.
    Have fun stitching.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful bride and handsome groom. I am so glad you were able to go with your Dad.
    Your cross stitch is so nice. I used to enjoy it back when I could see what I was doing without having to make sure my specs were nearby.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your sweet little pillows are just lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have great cross-stitch goals and are making a good start.
    Looks like a lovely wedding.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I do my best to respond to every comment, but if you are a no reply blogger, I sometimes cannot locate your email. Also Anonymous comments are almost impossible for me to reply. But I do appreciate you stopping by!