Wednesday, May 20, 2015

May post



Hello out there! My world is much busier these days since I have returned to work. I have a goal in mind and hope this full time work will be short lived. 😛

I'm blogging from my phone this morning, and I don't quite know how to do the picture thing. So here are a few random photos since I last posted.
Sweet Annabelle is growing quickly
More mornings on the patio
Sweet Brinley Kate just turned a year old
We took the kids for ice cream yesterday

I've managed to pin a quilt sandwich together
And I've joined weight watchers again... lord help me! 9# down so far.

And life goes on...

7 comments:

  1. Sweet little girls. What a blessing. Quilt looks so pretty. Best of luck with Weigh Watchers. I've never joined but I probably should give it a try since nothing else is working.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your little ones are precious; thanks for sharing, they will just keep growing despite our best efforts to keep them little. Sigh. I love your Rail Fence quilt, pretty fabrics. Best wishes with WW, congrats on your success! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That first sweet picture is so adorable! She looks so happy. They're both just adorable. As are you!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What sweet babies. Grandkids are such blessings! Congrats on your weight loss. I've lost just counting calories. At my age any loss is GREAT!! ;-) Thanks for stopping by and commenting.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the pictures Pen! Cute and sweet grandkids. Those girls are really growing so fast. Good luck with weight watchers. You are doing great. Love that picture of you too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So today I venture back to see if I can even make a blog post... for some time I couldn't... So happy to see that you are still posting.. I love you!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love all the pictures! That one of you is great!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I do my best to respond to every comment, but if you are a no reply blogger, I sometimes cannot locate your email. Also Anonymous comments are almost impossible for me to reply. But I do appreciate you stopping by!