Thursday, July 17, 2008

Long weekend :o)


I have worked and worked and worked the past couple of weeks. Now I'm off for a four day weekend.... yay, yay, yay! Daughter and I will be going to see hubby this weekend. We will be doing a couple of things for a niece's wedding while we are there. Daughter has to pick up her dress (she is a bridesmaid) and we have a shower to attend on Sunday. I went to the doctor today, thinking I was going for my "yearly" exam. It's never that simple, is it? I will be going back in a couple weeks for more tests. I guess the older we get, the more tests they find to do. That's okay, though.... once the results come back normal, we're glad we did it! My pups have been with their "daddy" all week and I've missed them. It will be great to be with hubby and puppy babies this weekend. I hope you all have a great weekend too!

4 comments:

  1. Wishing you a truly wonderful weekend, enjoy your time with your hubby and pups!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you enjoy the long weekend! I'm jealous. I'm thinking of taking 1/2 day today to just go home and clean. Then I won't be so stressed to be at Mama's this weekend thinking about the stuff that needs doing at home! LOL.

    BTW That 50th year I had this year involved more tests too. They came out good. I didn't do the big "c" test yet. The Dr. let me off the hook for now because of my life situation right now. Whew! I was glad.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So more test will be done? Hope all goes well. We'll see you and April on Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have a wonderful time and love those pups (oh, and your hubby too!)
    Colleen

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I do my best to respond to every comment, but if you are a no reply blogger, I sometimes cannot locate your email. Also Anonymous comments are almost impossible for me to reply. But I do appreciate you stopping by!