Friday, November 16, 2012

My New Favorite Blog

Have you read any Jon Katz books?  I just finished reading his book about  his dog, Rose, and I have identified so much with this man.  He is teaching me so much about animals. 


I invite you to go over and read his blog:  Bedlam Farm.   I've linked you to a funny post that I really enjoyed. (it's sort of  political)  If you like it, I hope you will hang around and read more of his blog.  I look forward to his daily entries and check my email each morning to see them.  His wife, Maria, is an fiber artist and I enjoy reading her blog, too.

Let me know if you visit him.

1 comment:

  1. That was a good post... animals talking politics is something that makes sense to me... LOL

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I do my best to respond to every comment, but if you are a no reply blogger, I sometimes cannot locate your email. Also Anonymous comments are almost impossible for me to reply. But I do appreciate you stopping by!