Sunday, December 29, 2019

The end of another year 2019

Christmas has come and gone, once again.

And like I've been saying so much lately...

time is flying!

I can't believe we've just had another Christmas.

It makes me think about how I am "redeeming my time"  ( Ephesians 5:16)  No new year's resolutions, but lots to think about for 2020.

We had the pleasure of having all the grandkids here at one time again this year.  I was sad to see them go, but now it's time to get the house in order and start the New Year!

Our grandkids were able to play with other cousins that they rarely see..... lots of fun!

Until next year...

Happy 2020!


11 comments:

  1. Your grandchildren are beautiful, Penny. Glad you had a good Christmas 2019. I'm not ready to take down my tree yet, but by week's end I'll be there. Onward and Upward.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like it was perfect. I'm so happy for you!
    Happy New Year to you and your family.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How wonderful you got to have all the grands there. Love that cousins got to meet and play. So many don't get that opportunity any more with people spread far and wide.
    Have a good week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi! Just wanted to drop in and say Happy New Year and thank you for your sweet comments on my blog. What a beautiful family you have--I'm still waiting (not very patiently!) for grandchildren :)

    Enjoy your day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How many grand-children do you have?

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really appreciate you visiting my blog again. It seems like forever. Those grands are beautiful. Love visiting you too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hope the new year has been treating you well ♥

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your grandbabies aren't babies anymore! They are so handsome and beautiful Penny! ... and sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  9. How wonderful you got to have all the grands there.Thanks for the share.
    clipping path

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I do my best to respond to every comment, but if you are a no reply blogger, I sometimes cannot locate your email. Also Anonymous comments are almost impossible for me to reply. But I do appreciate you stopping by!