Thursday, March 2, 2017

Hello March!

Hello March!
I had such big plans for getting things done this year. My list is still ongoing, but we have been cooped up in my overcrowded sewing room for almost a month now.

I did finish my Daddy's new barn quilt

We are having tile installed in our main living areas, which has taken longer than we had planned. We have been sitting in the sewing room as a make shift den. We are getting tired of sitting in two glider rockers only. I miss stretching out on my couch!



Our grouting began today.... I think the wait will have been worth it!! I'm excited about our new floors!

I did finish Ida Annie!

Below is our Thomasville crew. They have moved into their new home.



Annabelle .. almost two years old




Annabelle has been enjoying some early Tennessee sunshine.

Picture below is the new house just before the Thomasville  crowd moved in.

3 comments:

  1. Hi thanks for visiting my blog. I feel your pain at not being able to use the PC to write your blog. At least I can use my iPad but it's not easy to write there either with a Blogger blog. I need to find a suitable App to replace Blogsy. Perhaps you could use the App called Blogo if you have an iPhone.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Penny! I can't believe how big your grandchildren have gotten, especially the 2 little girls!

    I know you do miss stretching out on the couch. I sleep on mine every night! It'll be worth it though.

    Your son's new home is beautiful.


    Good job on all your projects! The barn quilt is nice!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's tile, I love it! You have been busy and I like what you have made. Enjoyed seeing photos of the kids too!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I do my best to respond to every comment, but if you are a no reply blogger, I sometimes cannot locate your email. Also Anonymous comments are almost impossible for me to reply. But I do appreciate you stopping by!