Friday, July 13, 2012

Still waiting....


This little guy (and his very excited family) is still waiting for the arrival of his baby brother.  The phone rang this morning and the caller ID notified me that it was his dad...I just "knew" it was "the" call.  Nope, he was calling just to chit chat and tell me about his new teaching position at school.  I love those chit chat calls, but was sure hoping it was time for Chandler's arrival.  His due date is July 15th,  so technically, he has a little time before he 'has' to come out to meet his new family.   We sure are looking forward to meeting our new little guy!

8 comments:

  1. Waiting the absolutely the HARDEST thing to do... especially for a new family member. Best wishes to all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You be sure to call me when you do have news on Chandler.. LOL Luv ya!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A new arrival.. How wonderful.. And Hes waiting to meet you all too.. Bet it will be a memorable event for all.
    Cheryl

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anticipation....I don't like waiting...hope he arrives soon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooh - how exciting! I'll be watching to see your announcement.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, those days before a grandbaby arrives can be torturous! Praying for a safe and healthy birth!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've been wondering!!! It should be soon. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats to all of you. I'm looking forward to your "He's here!" post:)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I do my best to respond to every comment, but if you are a no reply blogger, I sometimes cannot locate your email. Also Anonymous comments are almost impossible for me to reply. But I do appreciate you stopping by!