Friday, December 4, 2009

Fa la la la la la la la la!

It's beginning to look like Christmas at Pen Pen's... here are a few pic's to share. I added a new gold bow to the wreath this year, but everything else is practically the same as last year.
A dear friend painted this old window for me, as a gift, a few years ago. Isn't he cute?

My December stitchery, finished this morning, and quickly put inside the frame! whew! Notice the little black penquin on the right... my daughter made this while in high school when she took a pottery class. We live in pottery country and I thought it was very cool that she got to actually make pottery in high school.



The top of my Singer sewing table that I bought myself for my birthday!



And the tree... and if you look closely, there is a dog underneath. No presents under the tree this year... no way!



6 comments:

  1. It all looks very pretty! I love that window that your friend painted. I think it's so neat that your daughter got to take pottery at school!

    Your tree is so pretty and I love the dog being under it! There has been a cat under mine for the last few days, LOL! Animals make our lives so fun, but sometimes they are a challenge at Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all your decorations. I bought those tall candy canes on clearance at Wal Mart last year and I've been trying to figure out what to do with them. Your tree is very pretty, I haven't got mine up yet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Everything looks great... I strung lights on the rails of the front porch today... Billy got way ahead of me ... he had peneumonia and still put up his Santa, his tree, and candles in each window...

    ReplyDelete
  4. OK, so I had to make the tree bigger...but I DID see the little darling :-) When needs presents when you have a darling puppers under the tree?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I do my best to respond to every comment, but if you are a no reply blogger, I sometimes cannot locate your email. Also Anonymous comments are almost impossible for me to reply. But I do appreciate you stopping by!