Friday, November 9, 2007

Sick Friday


I called in sick to work today... the first time I have ever called in sick in four years! I have this headache and sick feeling that has been lingering for the past 24 hours. I'm sure I'll be fine, but am planning a day of rest and relaxation. I am reading a book that I bought from the local thrift store, "Becoming a Vessel God Can Use" by Donna Partow. It is a 10 week study that I cannot hardly put down. I am reading it through quickly and then plan to go back and really "study" it afterwards. I highly recommend it to anyone desiring to have a closer relationship with God. The picture on the left means nothing... other than I thought it was cute. I found this when I was looking for the soup picture a couple posts below. I hope you all have a great Friday and a wonderful weekend!

7 comments:

  1. Sorry you don't feel well, but staying home is a good idea. That sounds like a good book, I might see if they have it at the library. Also, love the crock pot full of pups! Take care!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I was wondering whose puppies THEY were. Thought maybe Will had brought some home...

    Hope you feel better... I've had that dull headache this week too...

    Go put your feet up and relax...

    Love you!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. PEN, PEN,
    So sorry you are not feeling well. For heaven sakes lay down!
    I really thought those were your puppies, which might explain the headache. Such a cute picture.
    Like all the new material you got, I got some green check at the thrift today to make dish towels to match the curtains I got on Monday. Also got a few other pretty things. oh surprise surprise right?
    Hope you feel better real soon, do you have to work over the weekend?
    NANCY JO

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope you are feeling better! I am glad you took the day off...
    Penny
    p.s. thanks for saying such lovely things about my mosaic tea cart!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So sorry that you're under the weather. Take it easy and be kind to yourself! Feel better soon.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I do my best to respond to every comment, but if you are a no reply blogger, I sometimes cannot locate your email. Also Anonymous comments are almost impossible for me to reply. But I do appreciate you stopping by!