Monday, October 29, 2007

Baby photo


For lack of having anything to post today, I decided to post my baby picture. This is one of the few that my mom had taken of me and I recently submitted it for a contest at work during nurse's week. Our director had the nurses bring her their baby pictures and she put them all on a bulletin board to see how many people could identify them. I must still look like this because my picture was not a mystery to anyone. It was a lot of fun to see my coworkers' baby pictures and to try to guess who everyone was. Does anyone else want to share their baby picture with us?

6 comments:

  1. REAL CUTE PEN, It apears your were not to fond of your shoes.
    NANCY JO

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a pretty baby you were! Thanks for sharing. I'll have to dig one of mine up sometime.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh, that is so cute. Thank you for letting us see how you look. connie from Texas

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely adorable. I've not really seen what you look like now too well, but since you said you still look like the baby picture, you must be drop dead gorgeous! Maybe I can find one of mine and post soon! Thanks for the idea!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I do my best to respond to every comment, but if you are a no reply blogger, I sometimes cannot locate your email. Also Anonymous comments are almost impossible for me to reply. But I do appreciate you stopping by!